Integral includes a map viewer, EasyMap, to blend powerful GIS functionality with a very easy-to-use interface. Utilize and manage your ESRI ArcGIS data sets within Integral.
ENKON’s staff provide a range of services aimed at supporting the design of efficient and useful mapping applications that meet your specific information management needs that include:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Application Development and Programming including building innovative map viewers
- GIS Data Conversion and Migration
- ArcGIS Server Management and Support
- Processing field data
- Enterprise GIS Implementation
- GIS Database Design and Development
- Map Production
- GIS Web Hosting
- Geocoding – Addition of real-world coordinates to data based on street address information. Geo-referencing – Adding or adjusting coordinate values using control points and accurate base data.
- Network construction – Enhancing existing linework by adding directionality and connectivity, thereby making network analysis possible.
- Format conversion – Conversion of spatial or attribute data from one file format to another. ENKON specializes in the conversion of non-georeferenced corporate CAD data (engineering drawings, mini-surveys, building plans, etc.) to well-attributed spatial datasets.
- Format conversion – Translation from one file format to another, often requiring alternate geo-referencing techniques.
- Sourcing image – ENKON can source satellite and aerial photo images for anywhere in the world for use in Integral applications.
- Surface analysis – Three-dimensional object analysis, including surface modeling and 3D visualization.
- Model Creation – Design of a structured set of rules and procedures to simulate real-world activity. Spatial models are excellent tools for analyzing complex systems.